Donate to HNRNPH2 Research
Funds raised by YBRP will be used to further the three main goals which comprise our mission:
- to fund research to identify, understand, treat, and ultimately cure those impacted by HNRNPH2 mutations;
- to fund initiatives to raise awareness and identify more individuals with HNRNPH2 mutations; and
- to connect families impacted by HNRNPH2 in order to contribute to the understanding of the disorder.
In 2020, YBRP will strive to implement a patient powered registry and continue to educate the patient, scientific, and healthcare communities around the world about HNRNPH2 genetic variations, the YBRP, and our mission. With the generosity of our donors, YBRP will hold the 2020 International Annual Family Meeting which will bring together families, researchers, and clinicians from around the world and facilitate patient evaluations for the critical Natural History Study.
Our Fundraising Goal - Last Updated July 15, 2020
We have awarded our first research grant to Andlit Therapeutics! This cutting-edge research would not be possible without the support of our donors. We are so grateful for all the donations received so far and will be launching several new initiatives in the coming year to continue to fund this important work.
- The total cost of the 2-year project is $420,000
- Through the generosity of our donors, the Yellow Brick Road Project has made an initial grant of $150,000.
- We need your help to raise an additional $270,000 to fully fund this project.
- Our goal is to reach the total of $420,000 by July 1, 2021!
YBRP maintains minimal overhead and operating expenses and all board members and officers are volunteers, no board member or officer receives any compensation for their services. Approximately 70% of funds raised are dedicated to funding research, 20% to patient engagement/outreach & raising awareness, and 5% to operating expenses.
YBRP is an approved 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. EIN 83-4191901